"No Air" interpretted by Ally and Rlee2828

AllyBallyBabe Duet with rlee2828. Always impressive when duets are done in ASL and always impressive when Ally makes music interpretation videos! Thanks to Ally for the interview!

Friday, February 19, 2010

The name "Deafie"

There has been some confusion as to my name and now I admit even I am confused. I have enjoyed meeting new people on alldeaf.com. I have been learning about Deaf culture and one thing that seemed to upset people was my name Deafie. Not everyone was offended and I'm not sure that "offended" is the right word to use but it did get me some interesting feedback so... my blog's name may need a change soon- although I don't want to change it.. I will be considering it! any feedback would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Links