"No Air" interpretted by Ally and Rlee2828

AllyBallyBabe Duet with rlee2828. Always impressive when duets are done in ASL and always impressive when Ally makes music interpretation videos! Thanks to Ally for the interview!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back

Haven't been on in a while. Life got busy... tax season, bills, buying a new couch, meeting new people, trying to wean my son, but some old friends came to visit and I got to show off his sign language! Also my family got a puppy! Which I have been waiting for! anyways, Im back here to update and checking out new videos on youtube. Still waiting for feedback from Ally ASL.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This video is awesome <3

    Edit: I thought that the video of the week was linked to this post.

    Yaay for puppies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Links