"No Air" interpretted by Ally and Rlee2828

AllyBallyBabe Duet with rlee2828. Always impressive when duets are done in ASL and always impressive when Ally makes music interpretation videos! Thanks to Ally for the interview!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Deaf Events and more!

The Deaf Events page has been updated for this week's events! Also, I am working on a few things coming up! I am hoping to figure out a way to put a calendar format up on the events page to make it easier to post the events.


I am also working on some interviews- first with AllyBallyBabe from YouTube! I have been impressed by her videos and I am excited to do an interview with her to be seen here! Also I am working on some information about Deaf ministries, with interviews from the Deaf Christian community and those working to spread the gospel to the Deaf.


I am also compiling links and information on Deaf abuse advocacies, Deaf performing arts and other topics. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on these topics or on one of their own please let me know at a.n.salazar@live.com


Also, if you have any Deaf events in your area let me know and I will be happy to post them. Or, if you are looking for an event or events in your area I would be happy to help you find them and post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Links