"No Air" interpretted by Ally and Rlee2828

AllyBallyBabe Duet with rlee2828. Always impressive when duets are done in ASL and always impressive when Ally makes music interpretation videos! Thanks to Ally for the interview!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Calendar added to Deaf Events Page!

I am excited to inform you that I have figured out how to add a calendar to the Deaf events page so I hope events will be easier to add this way.  The upcoming events are still displayed in detail at the top of the page but in the future I plan on only including the calendar and when you click on the calendar all the details will come up. 

I am also pleased to say that I have made some friends here in NOCO who are Deaf and interpreters.  It has been a long time coming, but I finally got up the nerve to get out there and introduce myself.  Of course it was a good experience and everyone was open and inviting.  It is a small group of Deaf and interpreters at church on Saturday nights.  Worship and teaching are interpreted and fellowship before and after service is fun.  I look forward to the many more Saturday nights to come.

If you are interested in joining us we meet at Christ Community Church in Greeley Saturday nights at 6pm.
cccgreeley.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Links