"No Air" interpretted by Ally and Rlee2828

AllyBallyBabe Duet with rlee2828. Always impressive when duets are done in ASL and always impressive when Ally makes music interpretation videos! Thanks to Ally for the interview!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Everyone!  What a celebration!  Went to church in Greeley on Saturday night because I could and met the ASL interpreter and a Deaf woman and a lady who is new to ASL.  I was so excited and uplifted by worship, it has been so long since I've been able to use my hands to worship and it really made a difference to me.  It is like when I don't sign during worship I'm not giving my all and even though I know God appreciates my singing, and dancing and praise I also want to give him my hands.  Here is the song we sang that really moved me.


Also if you dont have access to a church that does ASL here is a video sermon from a Deaf pastor giving an Easter message:
http://www.deafsermons.com/videos/2009/Sermon2009_04_12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Links